Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

It is with pleasure that I (Teacher Jonathan) write our first blog entry for 2012. Over the last year, we’ve seen numerous changes here at Uncle Sam American School. If I had to summarize those changes into one word, I’d call it “growth”. We’ve seen enrollment at our Sanxia school climb to over 270 students, the most we’ve ever had. We’ve also seen our family of foreign teachers grow from nine to ten.

Looking ahead to 2012, we have even more growth ahead of us, starting with the opening of our brand new school in Yingge, which we’re very excited about. It is my belief that over there, we can create the same sense of teamwork and cooperation that has made our other schools a success.

I wish everyone a happy and healthy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment