Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Personnel Changes

Yesterday we had a couple of announcements regarding personnel changes here at the school. Teacher David will assume the role of Head Foreign Teacher for our Sanxia school, and Teacher RIchi will enter training to become the Head Foreign Teacher at our Yingge school, which is currently scheduled to open next semester. Both of them have excellent teaching skills and I believe they will be excellent in their new roles.

As for me (Teacher Jonathan), I will assume a new role where I am in charge of recruiting for all three schools (Sanxia, Yingge and Banqiao). I am very excited about this new position, as I feel it will give me a chance to put my computer skills to good use, and it also gives me a chance to work and interact with a lot of different people. I will still be teaching as well, which is great. Although I only started teaching my K1 Lions class this semester, I must admit I’ve already grown quite attached to them. I’m happy I’ll still see them every morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment